Disclosure: This is a sponsored post by Publisher’s Clearing House
Mr. Crunchy and I have always had this thing we do. We don’t actively buy lottery tickets, but every time we see a great Publisher’s Clearing House sweepstakes we always talk about what we would do if you won a million dollars. We may be a frugal family, but we are really big dreamers. It’s nice to escape reality a little bit, and it also is a cool way for hubby and I to talk to each other about our hopes and dreams even if they are pipe dreams.
Top 10 Things We Would Do With a Million Dollars
1. Buy our dream home: I have always envisioned having a beautiful century home on acres of land. We would have horses, a green house, and a huge garden for us to plant until our little hearts content. Mr. Crunchy would have to have some modern upgrades like a steam shower, so I guess I would throw that in for him too.
2. A vacation home in the Tennessee mountains: Mr. Crunchy and I always joke we are going to retire in the mountains of Tennessee. It’s just amazingly beautiful, so my number two on the list would be a log cabin in the mountains.
3. Pay off all of the debt: This one is a boring wish, but it’s something I would love to be is 100% debt free.
4. College funds for all three kids: If we one a million bucks, we would put enough away for all three of our children to go to the college of our dreams.
5. Support Food Allergy research: With my daughter’s allergies, I would have to say I would donate money to FARE to help study why so many kids are coming up with severe food allergies. For the FARE walks this year, they are only asking for a goal of $30,000, but I would love to donate $100,000 to help kids like my daughter.
6. Travel around the world: With this kind of money, I would hit every travel destination on my bucket list. I would visit the Galapagos Islands, Europe, Egypt, and several destinations like the the Grand Canyon in the United States. We would be gone at least a year, and it would be 5 star hotels all the way!
7. Hire a personal massage therapist: I am a giant stress ball. Having a million buckeroos, I would have a personal massage therapist on call 24/7. He would be tall, gorgeous, and named something exotic like Felipe.
8. Buy cooking lessons with Curtis Stone: Who wouldn’t want to have professional cooking lessons from someone that gorgeous? I have heard from some fellow bloggers that he is super friendly in person as well. Heck, I might just hire him as my personal chef too!
9. Buy a ticket on the Sea Shepherd: I have to admit, I have a soft spot for whales. I would totally join the crew of the Sea Shepherd to fight against unnecessary hunting of whales.
10. Own a Da Vinci: Leonardo Da Vinci is one of my absolute favorite artists, and I totally would have to own one. Even if it was a tiny painting, that bad boy would be mine!
What would you do with a million dollars?