SavingStar ecoupon program is a new program that I am slowly falling in love with. It’s different from other ecoupon programs. It actually pays you cash.
Here’s how the program works.
1. You sign up for your new SavingStar account here.
2. Add your store loyalty cards for stores like, CVS, Kroger, Food Lion, Winn Dixie, Acme, Shoprite, and ton more!
3. Load the coupons that you want to your SavingStar account. (If you see one you like, you should load it as soon as you see it because they do “sell out”)
4. At the store use your loyalty card like you normally would, and SavingStar will the value of the ecoupon to your SavingStar account.
5. Cash out once you hit a balance of $5 or more! (You can pick bank deposit, Amazon, or Paypal!)
SavingStar is an awesome program that even has special offers. In November, when you buy $15 of Diet Pepsi or Pepsi Max you get $5 in your SavingStar account!
To really save money, you can combine the savings at SavingStar ecoupon program with other coupon sources.
Upload SavingStar Coupons like these here,
and then print the coupons you find here
So in essence you can double your savings! SavingStar will put cash in your SavingStar account, and you get cash off at the register with the coupons you printed. So if you are interested in saving even more, make sure to sign up for your free SavingStar account!