Labor Day is the official end of summer. It means that the barbecues and the picnics will surely being saying goodbye until next year. A Labor Day party isn’t complete without some spectacular food! Here are 25 Delicious Labor Day Recipes!
Our grill has gotten quite the workout this year. Without all the rain we were able to grill almost every night for dinner. Grilled salmon, grilled chicken, grilled asparagus, grilled pineapples, grilled peachs. (Just call me Bubba Gump)
These Labor Day Recipes have everything from burgers, sides, to desserts. Anything and everything you need to make your last barbecue of the season a spectacular hit! These dishes are all fabulous, and I was absolutely starving by the time I finished putting this list together! Now onto the yummies!
- Pineapple Teryaki Burger
- Better Than Breakfast Burger
- Coconut Fried Chicken
- Pork and Apple Slaw Sliders
- Corn Bread Stuffing Fried Chicken
- Vegas Inspired Burger
- Bacon Wrapped Meat Loaf
- Garlic Parmesan Turkey Burger
- Grilled Peach Chicken BBQ Wings
- Chilled Tzatziki Yogurt Dip
- Corn Salad
- 3 Bean Salad
- Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- Summer Grilled Veggies in Garlic Cilantro Marinade
- Roasted Garlic and Tomato Spread
- Tomato, Watermelon, and Blueberry Salad
- Blueberry Cupcakes with Goat Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Cherry Cola Cupcakes
- Snickerdoodle Bars
- Peanut Butter Sheetcake
- Fudge Sheet Cake
- Snickers Salad
- Simple Sour Cream Chocolate Cake
Love these recipes, and want to share. Make sure to pin the picture up top so you can easily remember how to find all these amazing recipes! Trust me, your friends will thank you.
Don’t want to miss great posts like this one? Make sure to subscribe the Crunchy Frugalista e newsletter and get all these yummy recipes direct to your inbox!